Natural Deodorant – Tangerine by Plant & Share is a beautiful formulation of natural plant-based butters and essential oils that will leave you feeling fresh all day. In a gorgeous uplifting scent from the addition of Tangerine essential oil, this deodorant will not only effectively combat odour-causing bacteria but it is gentle on skin, leaving your armpits beautifully soft and soothed.
- 55g recyclable glass jar.
- 100% natural ingredients.
- Neutralises odour without blocking your skin pores (this product is not an antiperspirant).
- Contains therapeutic grade essential oils that are antibacterial or antiseptic.
- Tangerine Deodorant Cream contains Nelson grown and infused calendula oil, for extra skin soothing action.
- Alcohol, paraben, mineral oil and aluminum free.
- Not tested on animals.
- Handmade in Nelson, New Zealand.
With a fingertip smooth a small amount of cream to clean, dry armpits and rub in well. If after shaving you get some skin irritation or tingling, we recommend waiting an hour or applying a balm before applying the deodorant cream.
Ingredients: Spray free cold pressed coconut oil, mango butter, baking soda, organic shea butter, organic arrowroot powder, therapeutic grade tangerine and bergamot essential oils.
Plant & Share Natural Deodorant – Tangerine is made by herbalist Sharyn who has been working with plants since 1998. She is passionate about creating safe, natural skincare products for mothers, babies and families using only the finest and freshest herbs, plant base oils and butters. Certified Organic or Spray Free ingredients are used wherever available along with therapeutic grade essential oils. Preference is also given to Nelson grown, harvested, dried and processed herbs.